REACTOR PLANT WITH SPECTRAL REGULATION - WWER-S
- Reactor with neutron spectrum regulation for efficient operation both in the open fuel cycle and in the closed fuel cycle
- Ensuring the saving of natural uranium in the open fuel cycle
- Possibility of using various fuel cycles, including operation both in the open fuel cycle and in the closed fuel cycle
- Application of loads with various types of oxide fuel, including full reactor load with MOX fuel
- Rejection of the boron regulation system while ensuring the required safety level
- Ensuring safety at the level of requirements for NPPs of generation "3+"
- Design life of the main equipment at least 60 years