WWER-1200 reactor plant
- Creation of serial design of AES-2006 reactor plant compatible in the domestic and foreign markets with unit electric power of 1200 MW by means of reaching the world level of technical and economic efficiency and safety standards adopted by international power community.
- To improve the performance characteristics the AES-2006 reactor plant is designed with reactor nominal thermal power of 3200 MW and 60-year service life.
- According to the accepted evolutionary approach during development of the RP detailed project report the results of designing, calculation and experimental justification of V-320 and V-392 designs and also WWER-1000 RP operating experience are maximally used.
- The following engineering solutions implemented previously are used in the design:
- reactor developed on the basis of V-392 design with the reactor vessel increased diameter;
- steam generator developed on the basis of PGV-1000M design with the vessel increased diameter and sparse corridor lay-out of heat-exchanging tubes in the tube bundle;
- reactor coolant pump set - GCNA-1391
- Achievement of the following target factors is required:
- bringing maximum fuel burn-up in fuel assembly up to 70 MW* day/kgU;
- fuel cycle provision for increase of the refuelling period up to 24 months;
- possible increase of the reactor thermal power up to 3300 MW.
- Considering the increase in parameters including RP thermal power the following solutions of fuel assembly modernization are supposed:
- application of the fuel assembly (TVS-2M type) with the fuel stack height increased by150 - 250 mm in the reactor core;
- development of engineering solutions of heat transfer enhancement in the reactor core.
|Reactor nominal thermal power, MW||3200|
|Number of loops, pcs.||4|
|Primary pressure, MPa||16,2|
|Secondary pressure, MPa||7,00|
|Reactor coolant temperature, °С:|
|Rector coolant flow rate, m3/h||86 000|
|Number of fuel assemblies, pcs.||163|
|Number of reactor control rods, pcs.||121|
|Average linear heat rate of fuel rod, W/cm:|
|Maximum linear heat rate of fuel rod, W/cm||420|
|Maximum burn-up (average in FA), MW• day/kgU||up to 70|
|Steam capacity, t/h||4 х 1602|