SVBR-100 reactor plant
Modular NPP, nuclear cogeneration plants of various power in the immediate vicinity of towns
Coastal and offshore NPP, nuclear cogeneration plants, nuclear desalination facilities without on-site refueling
Renovation of decommissioned light water reactor NPP Units
The innovative low-power SVBR-100 reactor plant is a result of conversion of a unique Russian technology of naval lead-bismuth cooled reactors.
The SVBR-100 reactor plant is designed to be used as a part of regional energy sources of various power and purpose, that are placed in the immediate vicinity of populated areas.
Main features of SVBR-100 reactor plant:
- Fast reactor
- Chemically inert heavy liquid-metal coolant – eutectic lead-bismuth alloy;
- Integral primary circuit layout;
- Capability to use various types of nuclear fuel;
- Long-term operation without refueling (from 7 to 15 years);
- Capability of operation in closed nuclear fuel cycle;
- Capability of multi-purpose use: generation of electric and heat energy, desalination, use as a part of industrial plants.
|Thermal power (rated), MW||280|
|Electric power (gross), MW||101,5|
|Steam capacity, t/h||580|
|Generated steam pressure, MPa||9,2|
|Generated steam temperature,°С||400|
|Lead-bismuth coolant temperature ( inlet/outlet) °С||345 / 495|
|Fuel (type/enrichment)||UO2 / 16,5|
|Refueling period, years||7÷8|
|Core lifetime, eff. hours||53 000|