About enlarged meeting of legal department managers of “Rosatom” State Corporation machine-building division enterprises
During the event the reports of legal departments of “Rosatom” State Corporation machine-building division enterprises on activities in 2012 and plans for 2013 were heard. The important law enforcement matters in legal department work were discussed and a round table on the theme “Practice of arbitration proceedings in atomic industry: problems, difficulties, solutions” with participation of Arbitral Court Chairman to solve economic disputes at the private institution “Centre of arbitration and legal expertise and awarders” was held.
The purposes of the meeting were the following:
- corporate legal culture formation;
- enhancement of cooperation of the employers of JSC “Atomenergomash” and its subsidiary, dependent and supervised companies;
- experience exchange between the employers of JSC “Atomenergomash” and its subsidiary, dependent and supervised companies;
- establishment of a uniform order of work organization in legal section;
- informing on results of activities of JSC “Atomenergomash” and its subsidiary, dependent and supervised companies in 2012 within the frames of functional direction and plans for 2013;
- arbitration popularization in the atomic industry;
- integration of an alternative procedure for dispute settlement with conciliator participation (mediation procedures) in the work of legal section and use of conciliation procedures within the frames of pretrial settlement.
More than 25 organizations of the State Corporation “Rosatom” participated in the enlarged meeting of legal department managers of machine-building division enterprises.
Director of corporate management of JSC “Atomenergomash”, Mr. S. Kuleshov prepared and led the enlarged meeting. Head of legal department, Mr. V. Pustovalov participated from OKB “GIDROPRESS” in the meeting work.