The 11th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Safety Assurance of NPP with VVER"
Abstract submission – up to 24 December 2018
Full paper submission – up to 01 March 2019
Presentation materials submission (preferably in PDF-format) – up to 06 May 2019
The Organizing and Program Committees invite all interested specialists to take part in the Conference.
The organizer of the Conference
Joint Stock Company Experimental and Design Organization “GIDROPRESS” (OKB “GIDROPRESS”).
Place of the conference
The conference will be held at the premises of OKB “GIDROPRESS”, Podolsk, Moscow Region, Russia.
Purpose of the Conference
Purpose of the forthcoming Conference is to give opportunity for information exchange and discussion of subjects related to safe operation of NPP with VVER. To give the specialists engaged in the atomic power engineering to present results of their calculational-theoretical, design and experimental works aimed to enhance the NPP safety, to improve NPP and to extend its operational life.
Subject of the Conference
The Conference will address the issues related to VVER NPP operation, assurance of operability and safety of NPP in the course of design, research activities, operation and decommissioning. Participants are supposed to present papers in the following sections:
- Section 1: Development and verification of computer codes for safety substantiation
- Section 2: Issues of design-engineering solutions substantiation and experimental support during NPP designing and commissioning
- Section 3: Fuel, fuel utilization, core physics
- Section 4: Issues of operation, monitoring and control, diagnostics, modernization and life extension of operating NPPs
- Section 5: Material science, strength and water chemistry
- Section 6: Innovative reactor plants
- Section 7: Development, verification and application of CFD computer codes in nuclear engineering
Participation in the conference
To take part in the conference you should send the filled-in and signed registration form and personal data form (they will be loaded on the website of OKB “GIDROPRESS” together with the first announcement of the Conference) to the e-mail: email@example.com.
Address of the organizing and program committees:
21, Ordzhonikidze Str.,
Moscow Region, Russia
+7 (495) 517 93 14
Fax: +7 (4967) 54-27-33, (4967) 69-97-83
+7 (495) 502 79 28